On June 2 the Central Catholic Class of 2017 will walk across the stage to receive their diplomas: an achievement worth celebrating! Central Catholic tradition continues as the Parents Association Board will sponsor the Senior All Night Party. Every graduate is invited and encouraged to attend. Please carefully read the following information and instructions.
1. The Registration and Consent Forms below must be completed and signed by BOTH the parent/guardian and the graduate. Graduates will not be allowed to participate without this signed form.
2. Alcohol, drugs, smoking and rowdy behavior will not be tolerated. Illegal substances will be confiscated. Graduates are expected to be chemical substance free. Those not able to comply with these expectations will be detained and their parents will be notified to pick them up.
3. This will be a night full of many fun memories—students are welcome to bring a camera at their own risk. Central Catholic High School, the Parents Association Board, or any of the parent volunteers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
4. Graduates will have a place to change into their swim suits, casual clothes or active/athletic wear. There will be swimming, court sports, dancing, games and other activities for them to participate while at the venue.
5. Graduates should pack a small bag to have at the party. The bag should contain any personal items you might want to have on hand that night—swimsuit, toiletries, change of clothes, a hoodie or light jacket. Towels will be provided for pool use. No electronics, other than a camera, will be allowed. No cell phones, iPods, etc. These bags will be searched and if any illegal substance is found, it will be confiscated. All bags will be kept in a secure location and will be transported to the party for the graduates. This bag should be brought to the Cafeteria PRIOR to the Senior Awards Assembly. Parents will be there at 8:45am to begin bag collection. No bags will be accepted after this time. You will not be allowed to bring any items on the bus, except for your camera.
6. Buses will begin boarding 30 minutes after the graduation ceremony has commenced. Buses will be at the Chiles Center waiting to collect our graduates on Thursday, June 2nd. Please make sure to get your photos taken with your son or daughter in their graduation gown PRIOR to the graduation ceremony as they will be required to turn in their gowns before exiting the building. All those attending the party must ride the buses. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
7. The party ends at 3:15 AM the next morning, June 3. Please be on time to collect your child. Instructions for pick-up will be provided to parents under separate communication. Please do not leave cars parked at the Chiles Center at the University of Portland or at Central Catholic High School overnight.